Do you want to know more about our commitment to sustainability? Keep reading:
- Our energy consumption is 100% renewable.
- We are made of LED, since it consumes 80% less than the conventional luminaire and has a useful life of 17 years.
- We produce our own electricity with self-generated solar energy thanks to the photovoltaic panels that we have on the roof.
SAVING IN WATER
- The use of our toilets is sustainable: we have low-consumption taps, double flush toilets and dry urinals. This represents a saving of more than 100,000 liters, which is equivalent to 500 showers.
- We have presence sensors in our taps so that only the necessary water is used, saving around 60% of water compared to a conventional tap.
- We collect the rainwater and give it a second use; for example, for cleaning, watering, etc.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
- We have an environmental management plan that has our firm environmental commitment and certifications that certify it.
- Our first priority is to remain committed to sustainability and accessibility through innovation and integration in our centers.
CONSUMPTION OF WASTE
- We recycle a lot. As much as 144,560 kg of cardboard and plastic, that is, we have avoided cutting down 1,156 trees.
- We have a Breeam certification, which is equivalent to 5 stars, both in management and in the building.
HEALTH AND WELFARE MEASURES
- We are a certified center in prevention measures against COVID.
- We manage the sanitation water by means of a treatment prior to discharge into the network.
- Our facilities have optimal acoustic comfort.
- We have controls and monitoring of light pollution.
LAND USE AND ECOLOGY
- We carry out a Site Biodiversity Management Plan (PGBE).
- Our green areas are indigenous and require little irrigation. And in addition, they contribute to the biodiversity of the area.
- 100% of the water used for irrigation comes from our wells, which collect rainwater through drainage systems.
- Electric car chargers.
- We have electric scooter chargers, as well as bike parking, electric motorcycle charger and accessibility in public transport.
¡Get inspired with all the tips and sustainable style on our Instagram!
¿Do you want to see your outfit here? Tag @viladecans_thestyleoutlets in your photo with the hashtag #loutletdeBarcelona